HOME     ABOUT ME

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dior DFS Waikiki Reopening - J'adore J'adore!



Last week, DFS Galleria Waikiki reopened their Dior boutique, which went through an expansion of an added 50 percent to its original size. By grace of the fashion gods, I was able to attend the grand opening and see what the new store had to offer.

Judging from the fact that the subject in most of my photos are all shoes, you can tell already that I absolutely loved the selection of shoes in Dior. If you know me personally, then it's safe to say you know that I'm a shoe addict. From clear heels to ombre pumps, to a backwards comma shoe, temptation lurked in every brightly lit shelf. Colors that I usually stay away from, enticed me. I'm completely not resisting the voodoo magic that's going on between me and Raf Simons anymore.

For more information on the Dior boutique reopening, check out the piece by Amanda Stevens at Nonstop Honolulu.


No comments:

Post a Comment