- Precious by Sapphire- from Savers
- The Grapes of Wrath- gifted by my auntie
- Kimbra: Vows- from Amazon
- Gardens & Villa- from Amazon
- Stilla 'All Over Shimmer' Liquid Luminizer in Bronze- from Sephora
- Wet n Wild Fast Dry nail color in "Blue wants to be a Millionaire"- from Don Quioxte
- Wet n Wild Fast Dry nail color in "Party of Five Glitters"- from Don Quioxte
- E.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths- from K-mart
- Epielle Green Tea Cleansing Tissues- from Longs Drugs/CVS
- Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask- from Longs Drugs/CVS
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Bronzer in Sunkissed- from Longs Drugs/CVS
- Sephora Lipstick in Decollete- from Sephora
I apologize for the hiatus and the poor lighting in these photos! There has been so much to do but so little time these days! Finally I've compiled a mid-July haul to make up for the lack of posts. I've got quite a lot of random things, but they're things I've been wishing for and have kept note of for a long time. It's been a while since I've gotten any books or CDs so I'm glad I took the plunge and purchased them. I think the thing I'm most excited about is the Neutrogena bronzer though! I just bought it today and I'm aching to try it because it's made to blend it's various colors and match nicely to various skin colors. At 30% on all Neutrogena products, I think I might go back for something else.
Are there any books, music, or beauty products that you guys would recommend?