HOME     ABOUT ME

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Affordable fashion at Old Navy Ala Moana


Last month I had the wonderful luck of being invited to attend an Old Navy in-store styling event. Fashion writer and blogger Amanda Stevens of Substance in Style informed me that she would be styling customers throughout the night and so naturally, I had to be there! I'm very particular about what I wear so I was a bit nervous for my image to be taken into the wrong hands. I had no reason to be because local stylist, Geremy Campos, knew just the pieces to put me in! Styled in a military jacket, grey skinny jeans, a faux leather tote and surprisingly, a striped men's shirt, they were the right components for a chic tomboy look that was right up my alley.

In addition to seeing some new arrivals that just came into Old Navy, we were treated with a table of sweets, coupons to go shopping, and promotions from Bath and Body Works. Although I didn't come away with any new pieces, the store manager was kind enough to exuberantly stash my purse full of Reeses peanut butter cups and Kit Kats. Here's to a affordable night of fashion and sugar highs!

 

From the left: Markie, Fashion writer Amanda Stevens, Girlieh, & Briana 


 Stylist Geremy Campos










 Up and coming photographer Lyle Amine - Before

 Fashioni-ster Lyle styled by Eugene

Vivienne Westwood x Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment