HOME     ABOUT ME

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Magical Voodoo Attraction at Sephora

 Like my Indian pouf ottoman? Ross!



I'm not the first victim of Sephora madness, a.k.a., when you walk in Sephora to purchase one thing, but come out with more than what you expected. This is why I've tried not to walk into Sephora when I'm at the mall. My boyfriend has been very grateful that I've been resisting the urges as he usually waits for 20+ minutes while I browse (HAHAHA). This time, a bunch of unexpected things led me into Sephora to buy some sort of oil/cream for my colored hair. Whatever, it was meant to be!

Instead of buying an Alterna hair product that I had in mind, a sales associate suggested the Phyto hair mask that is especially for color treated hair.  I had read good things about Phyto before so I opted for the suggested product. Before all that, I went to my favorite section in Sephora, which is fragrances! I eneded up with an Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black rollerball perfume. I'm tempted to buy the full size bottle when my tax returns come in, but I'm torn between Nirvana Black or the new Maison Martin Margiela Replica perfumes. Those are so divine but are a whopping $125 per bottle.

At the register, I traded in 100 points for the Alterna Caiver CC cream sample. This was what I was going to buy in the first place so I'm excited to see how it works for me before I invest again on hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment