HOME     ABOUT ME

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Diamond feast at Tiffany's






Photography by Lyle Amine

Ultra late post from a glitzy night in the Waikiki Tiffany & Co. store. Needless to say, I threw on an outfit Daisy Buchanan would approve of and sped down town for the event. Once there, I zipped up the elevator, which led me to the most surprising scene of glamor. Folks in their suits and flapper dresses sashayed . I shared an intimate viewing party with some others as we gawked, awed, and ouuued at "The Great Gatsby" inspired gems. There were diamonds, cakes, champagne, and good company, nothing more was needed. Having seen Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby", I can say that the Jazz Age definitely shined through in the form of diamonds and precious gems. Here's a look at the vision of Tiffany & Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment