HOME     ABOUT ME

Friday, October 5, 2012

September Birchbox (Tardy!!!!)









Hey guys! I've been so busy with school and balancing two jobs that I've totally been slacking on posts. I'm so sorry! I have been taking pictures though so those will be put into posts earlier this coming week. 

Anyhow, I've finally had a break to just unwind and have some time for myself so I thought it would be nice to post some pictures of what I got in my September Birchbox. I have to say that I was thoroughly pleased with it! 

I especially love the Skin Soy Body Whip, which I've been using every morning to moisturize my skin all day. This body "whip" is more like a body butter which, I've been loving recently. I'm thinking of picking up some body butters in general probably at The Body Shop's Columbus day sale. If you guys don't know it's buy 3 get 3 free or buy 2 get 2 free. The is extended until Columbus day obviously, so you have this weekend to stock up. Let me know what you guys get if you do end up shopping that sale! 



1 comment:

  1. Perfume sample looks good to me. I wish I had birch box where I live. Super jealous lol xx

    ReplyDelete