1. Herschel Supply Co. herschel supply co backpack- In dire need of a new bag! My black thrifted one broke from the weight of my books and now I'm left with my dad's old bag.
2. Joyrich shoulder bag- This belongs with me, nestled on my side!
3. KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC Cruel Summer, $27- I've listened to this countless of times already, but it's just too good, I need a copy!
4. Moonrise Kingdom (Blu-ray DVD Digital Copy UltraViolet) (Widescreen)- This would be a perfect movie for a at home dinner party with friends!
5. Nylon Magazine- because if I keep buying it at my local drugstore, I'll be too broke to eat out soon.
6. Blink cat shoes, $45- an opportunity to show love for cats while not being a gross cat lady.
7. Tripoli boot by Jeffrey Campbell- so sick! These are the perfect fall boot to pair with anything.
8. The Body Shop body shop- I have the peach and almond butters already, but I need to try them all!
9. Books with Style Opening Ceremony- I'm a huge fan of Opening Ceremony and have heard quite a few stories about their business and what they do.