HOME     ABOUT ME

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bloc Party Concerto





Playing the first show ever at the new venue "The Republic", Bloc Party tore it up! Honestly after leaving my ID in the car and having "woman problems", I'm very glad I came, if only to hear Bloc Party play "Blue Light" live. Never thought a band could blow my mind with sound and stage presence. I mean, if Kele Okereke came into the crowd, climbed onto the bar, took a swig of whisky and spat it out onto raging fans wouldn't that make your night? Fuck woman problems I absorbed that whisky.

5 comments:

  1. Bloc party have some good tunes, like their earlier stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They have a new album coming out and their songs seem promising ;D

      xo Amy

      Delete
  2. This show looks amazing. Bloc Party is incredible!!

    I have heard lots of great things about Laura Mercier's foundations but I haven't tried it yet. I love their tinted moisturizer though!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! They are soooo good live, I couldn't believe it!

      As for makeup, I just got paid so maybe I'll take a crack at her products!
      Keep in touch! :D

      xo Amy

      Delete
  3. OMGoshh, my brother loves BLOC PARTY, he would have died if he went, hahah!
    Glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete